Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

wooooooo.. im getting younger.. yes lahhh!!
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY,
GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL!!


so, i just came back from farra's hse..
this week gonna be so hectic man..

last night was her "berinai" day..
tonight her "tukar2 baju" day..

tomorrow her "akad nikah" day..
but before that, early in the morning,
it's her "mandi beradat and qatam quran"..
day after tomorrow her "sanding" day..

no hols for me, even on my birthday..
haish, story of my life..


btway, as usual, birthday girl mesti kene la kn..
hahahaha.. birthday girl, tak bleh blah..
since there's only farra and dayah's around,

i thought there's gonna be no prank whatsoever..
ya rabbi, 2 org pun diorg bleh bikin kerja la..
even my lovely miss wiski(my car) kene spray okeeeee..

hehehehe.. whatever it is, i love you!!


see!! bride-to-be dgn inai kat tangan hah!!

p/s:- thanks to all, for the bday wishes.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


No comments: