Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i dun think im ever gonna figure it out!!

ade la kawan ni tanye, "lana, ko nk jd ape sbnrnye??".. hmmmm, dis kind of question makes my brain-go-not-fuctioning-at-all.. im not sure wat the answer is, but im very sure i want to finish my studies, in finance, and success in business.. dis coming dec i will turn 25th, most ppl think at dis stage, it is time to hv a family, a job, yada yada yada.. but not for me, im not dat kind of person who blaja rajin2, dpt result bagus2 so dat bleh dpt keje bagus, then kawen, then live happily ever after.. daaaaaa, sooooo lame!! i want to hv my own business, my own empire, my own "donald trump" building.. but i jez dunno when, how, what to start to get there?? and for the very first time, i kind a termenung agak lama, thinking, where am i in 5yrs time?? huhhhhhh!! and all i see is, $$$$$$$$$$$.. to start a business, kene ade duit.. dh ade business, duit plak klua masuk.. if masuk je, bertmbh byk.. if klua jek, berkurangan la kn.. arghhhhh, i must plan my future very well.. Ya Allah, bless me!!

No comments: