Monday, June 29, 2009

so much to say!!

life is funny isnt it?
just when you think you've got it all figured out,
get excited about it and feel like
you know what direction you're heading in,
the paths change, the signs change,
and you're lost..
there aren't many sure things in life,
but one thing i do know is that you have to deal
with the consequences of your actions..
sometimes i do wonder and always question myself,
what have i ever had to do in my life that really needed to be done?
i always had a choice, and i always took the easy way out..
people who were at school with me
are out tasting what the world has to offer,
and i'm just me, wondering what i have got myself into..
i need to be independent..
it's time for me to grow up..
i need to pick myself up and stop feeling sorry for myself..
life is hard, so what?
it's hard for everyone, isn't it?
anyone who says it's easy is a liar..
aint complaining over here..
just that, it always popped in my head,
what if i took the right turn instead of left,
am i an engineer right now, or an architect perhaps?

No comments: