Saturday, May 16, 2009

HUNGGA HUNGGA!!

tina aka the auntie is getting married.. she just got engaged earlier today.. this past 2 3 days, she dok meremind me to bangun awal, she scared dat imma come late to the event.. hahahaha.. so i keep on teasing her dat im not gonna bring my camera and i will bangun lambat.. but since she agreed to give me free petrol for a year, so sanggup la saya bangun awal.. thee heeee.. ye ke tina?? hahahahaha.. naaaah, im not dat mean darling.. btway, bcoz of u cik rastina, i hv to postponed my perhentian trip, even for a day pun, tetap terasa tau.. anywes, to rastina and firdaus, congatulation.. semoga kawen la kamu hendaknye.. amin!!! tak sabarye nak naek bas mlm neh.. perhentian, here i comeeeeee!!! (lompat lompat)

rastina the auntie.. weeeee, isnt she lovely?? so schweetttttttt!!

p/s: to my dear darling auntie, pls pay for all the penalties fine watsoever, for cancellation of the flight tix ya.. tenkiyuuuuuu!! :p

No comments: